Thank you for choosing to study an NPQ with the National Institute of Teaching.
Please allow 15 mins to complete this application - you will need to complete it in one sitting.
Not sure which NPQ is right for you? Learn more about our 8 NPQs here.
Before starting your NPQ programme, you will need to register on the Department for Education website. This is a short, mandatory process that verifies you and enables you to enrol onto our programme. You will be asked which NPQ programme you wish to register for and which provider you want to go with so please make sure you have made these choices prior to registration. Please access this here.
For more information about how we use your data please see our Privacy Notice
Any questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you start completing this form, please make sure you have the information below to hand.
- Your TRN number. Not sure? You can find it here
- The URN number for your school.
- Number of students on roll.
- Percentage of children eligible for free school meals.
You can locate URN, roll and FSM data here.
You will also be asked for:
- The name of your referee
- Your reasons for pursuing this particular NPQ programme
- Invoice details for your school (contact name, email address etc)